This is why I’m going to Hell. What’s your excuse?
Tuesday February 21st 2006, 9:52 am
Filed under: General Skullduggery,My shit luck with all things,Random bits of cheese

I recently had to spend $400 on textbooks. This vexes me. And so when I was told I need another book for my world religions course, I wasn’t too thrilled, especially when it’s a portion of the longest text in recorded history. I didn’t want to buy a copy of the Baghavad Gita, so what do I do?

Drive 10 minutes to the airport, and pick up a copy from the Hari Krishnas.

Also I once stood guard while two friends had sex in the church confessional on our retreat just before confirmation ceremony.

So why are you going to Hell? Is it because you like Cher? Or is it simply because you read this site? Write in, and spare no gorey details.

9 Comments so far

According to some religious fundamentalists, I going because of the whole gay thing. I do have a bunch of Purgatory level sins (lying, stealing unnatural lusts) but nothing to go to Hell for.

And how did your friends find a spare booth that didn’t have a priest and altatboy going at it?

Comment by ScottC 02.21.06 @ 10:21 am

I have elected not to go to Hell at all, as it’s hot there, and I burn easily. I will miss you, though. :( Who will eat the beef when I pick it out of my stir fry? Doc already has his own.

Comment by Dindrane 02.21.06 @ 1:42 pm

Well, the reasons are varied and many, though I suppose of the 7 great sins, Lust is the one I’d say I’ve crossed the most.

You know I’m a lost cause when even the Unidentified Madman says so.

Comment by draggonlaady 02.21.06 @ 4:55 pm

You know, I have a copy of the Bhaghavad Gita– I could have loaned it to you. Any other books you need?

As for my sins, that’s between me and my gods. Depending on which faith you subscribe to, I’m going to hell for many different reasons.

Comment by cosette 02.24.06 @ 11:27 pm

Two Words: Tietjen’s Bathroom. Those of you who know, rejoice. Those of you who don’t… well… actually you should probably be the ones rejoicing…

Comment by MACHEK 03.01.06 @ 3:50 am

I’ve done just about every wrong but rape and murder and I’m not to sure of the murder part. Some of these have been commited multiple times with no remorse and often plenty of forethought involved. Premeditation: when you gotta enjoy every minute of evil, plan ahead.

Comment by Unidentified Madman 03.03.06 @ 2:59 pm

Actually, I don’t think anyone will be entering the toasty realm for getting a free copy of the Bhaghavad Gita from the airport.

::: wonders off to prayer that the unidentified madman above was posting from a jail cell somewhere :::

Love,
Toasty French-Fry

Comment by Emy's Stepmom 04.15.06 @ 4:19 pm

I hate to break this to you, Emy’s Stepmom, but I just saw UM at Border’s. But he’s on our side, no worries. :)

Comment by Widge 04.15.06 @ 4:52 pm

I’ve got a new reason today. I was caught reading an Excalibre comic book written by Chris Claremont.

And remember kids: Let he without sin cast the first stone… then run. The rest of the world has slingshots and catapults. LOL.

Comment by unidentified madman 04.16.06 @ 10:52 am